Monday, June 01, 2009

Mary Wigham

Just to let everyone know, I was asked to be UK leader for the Mary Wigham SAL by Jacqueline so I have set up a blog for this purpose. If anyone from the UK only, wishes to participate then email me and I'll send you out an invite to the blog. Email on the blog or in my profile.

Mary Wigham SAL UK

Stitchers from other parts of the globe can contact their country's leader for more information. Further info on different countrys' leaders can be found on the Needleprint blog.

3 comments:

Stitchabilities said...

I would love to sign up, although I may be overdoing it a bit...oh well whats another wip!!

Stitchabilities said...

Is it me as I can't find your email?

Shari said...

Hi Hazel,
congrats on leading the UK group!!! I volunteered to lead the USA group. I hope I am not in over my head!