Thursday, December 25, 2014

To Jesus




For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: (‭Romans‬ ‭3‬:‭23-24‬ KJV)

Jesus gives us the gift of Justification through grace and grace alone. This is why I celebrate Christmas. 

Thank you Lord for your precious gift that brings freedom and forgiveness from sin which gives me peace in my heart and a strength that never fails to get me through the hardest of times. Thank you Lord that no matter what I have done I can come before the throne of grace and find help from Father. Thank you Lord that you came from glory to this rotten world to save me from all my flaws and wretchedness; to bring healing both physical and emotional; to make provision for me financially and in every other need I have. Thank you Lord that you love me and care about every single detail of my life and that there is nothing too small for you to care about. Thank you Lord for your promise to never leave me or forsake me and thank you that you have showed yourself to me as a real friend and not a myth or a story. Thank you for the gift of faith that you put in my heart many years ago. 

Merry Christmas everyone. I pray you find true peace this Christmastime. 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments are closed.