Saturday, June 23, 2012

Feeling rather inspired..

You know those days (and nights) where you start to blog hop and you just can't get enough and you get totally inspired??? That was me last night. 

It started here with Andamento's blog which led me here, The Crafte Nook, which led me here, Tiny Owl Knits and to that particular pattern which I just had to buy! Really looking forward to getting some Rowan Cocoon and crocheting those up. 

All this blog hopping got me thinking about my style as well and I really love the natural, floaty, earthy style of clothes that I see around such creative people. I always have a hard time finding clothes that I like and that suit me but I really think I am starting to find MY style. Ans so I happened upon this Etsy seller, Ooooohhhhhheeeeee yeahhhhhh. Totally fallen in love and will need to save a few pretty pennies I can tell you! And also this Etsy seller, who makes THEEEEE most gorgeous shoes I have ever seen. I MUST have some of these at some point in my life before I die. Yes I can see MY STYLE right before me. 

So then I started thinking about layering and all that and found these beauties and uh huh, I bought one. Bit pricey but its a start. I really hope it is as good as it looks and even more importantly, that it looks super fab on me. 

Today, I wore my hair half up and wore a dress and cardi and felt GOOOOOOOOD! 

I hope you have a nosy at some of the linkies. You can call me mad at any point! Off to crochet some flowers.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

Vickie said...

ooOoo Hazel! What have you done! Those clothes by Sarah Clemens on Etsy are beautiful! Wow! But, oh well, I can dream about it I suppose. The money is just not there at all for me now. I know I can have fun learning and watching YOUR adventures! tee hee ;) http://astitchersstory.blogspot.com/

Margaret said...

OMG! Your style is my style too. lol! Love these etsy sellers! Wow!

Chris said...

Such lovely things :)

Deanne J said...

I'm afraid to click on your links Hazel, I may be inspired past my credit limit :)

Elisa said...

I love to blog hop....I get so many ideas when doing it...

Julie said...

Those leather shoes are fabulous.
It's lovely to read you are happy with life.
Love and (hugs) xxx

Catherine said...

Wow! Love all of those things!

Just-Do said...

What great finds! But I agree with Deanne J., it is dangerous to click on your links!