Friday, March 02, 2007

This daft computer...

I love this blogging thing. I really do. It's better than magazines which in my opinion have gone a little downhill recently (same old same old). I love the way you can see all the gorgeous designs that people are stitching. Things that perhaps you'd have never seen stitched before. I love looking into the lives of these serial cross stitchers and realising they're all as nutty as me!! No really its really lovely and I'm enjoying reading everyone's blog and trying to add as many to my list as I can. The problem is... it's soooo darn addictive! I can't get off the comp to do any stitching. It's like I am glued to it and just when I'm ready to switch off and go and sit down with my latest wip, I spot something new. Something that I have never seen before, something that makes me think, "I could do that, woudn't take that long" and before you know it I'm off on an ONS spree searching for the new thing I just gotta have! The thing I'm thinking of right now is all the lovely mystery stiches that are going on!! These are wonderful and just want to look into this some more. Also, so many RRs! Nope have never done one. Just exchanges. RRs seem like too much pressure and too much stitching but hey, I could still look into it, couldn't I? And what of the lovely biscornus I have been spying recently? I am ingnorant, I confess. I don't even know what they are but they are so very pretty and know they would make perfect gifts for someone.

So, now I have finished my blog, no pics today obviously, and so to browse the web for all the afore mentioned. Thanks for reading!
xx

3 comments:

Louanne said...

I don't know what a biscornus is either!

Tracy Dixon said...

Hazel I'll e-mail you I downloaded lots of cool patterns from Pilotkitten's link they are pretty easy to make, I'm hopeless at sewing and I managed no problems

Deanne J said...

I agree with you Hazel, I love looking at peoples's blogs.

I didn't know what a biscornus was before either. I've done a couple of local RR but never joined an exchange before.