Sunday, March 04, 2007

I got Tagged!!!

I got tagged by Polly Extremely gentles blog. Here are the rules, as she explains them in her blog.

Five Questions.. and Five Things…

For the first part, 5 Questions - my dear readers can ask me five questions–either in comments or feel free to email them if you’d prefer. I’ll answer them in the blog as soon as time allows.

For the second, Five Things About Me:

Here are the rules:
1. Get tagged.
2. List five things that have not been revealed on your blog.
3. Tag five others.

Ok then five things ermmmmm....
1. I am a Christian. Became a Christian when I was 17 years old. Not just in name - the real mcCoy.

2. I used to be a witch before I was a Christian and I was really depressed. I had a breakdown and left home with nowhere to go. I talked to a christian woman about witchcraft and Satan and she showed me clearly from the Bible who was really in charge. I gave my life to Christ and started a brand new life. Truth I tell you no lie.

3. I lost three stone with Slimming World last year and did hardly, if any, excerise.

4. We have one little girl and hope to adopt a child from China in the future.

5. I hate mornings. I am sooo not a morning person. I can stay up till 12 or 1 but cannot for the life of me get up early. How did I ever manage when I worked??

I tag Maddixie plush Louanne Jenn Carol

No comments: