I haven't made any goals for a while as I can't stand to watch myself failing miserably at them month after month. However, I do see the benefits of having them as they do motivate you to achieve more so even if I don't actually meet them surely some progress is better than none at all.
1. Finish Steph's Pif
2. Finish and send off Summer House Exchange
3. Make Biscornu for SBEBB Biscornu exchange
4. Make scissor keeper for the MFC
5. Join in the UFO nights on Tuesdays with Polar Santa
6. Order some Prairie Schooler charts for the PS exchange
7. Work on "A Most Noble Pursuit"
8. Work on "Patchwork"
9. Work on "Cirque de Cirque"
10.Start and finish DD design Love for JA MFC
11. Work on Loopy Lou "Ruby" design
There! How many do you think I'll actually achieve???
I have also just found out about this upcoming show in Bakewell. Anyone planning to go??? It's about 40 mins from me so I think I will try and make arrangements to go. Would be nice to have a meetup with some of you. :)
Got my friend Amanda coming over tonight for a stitch night and we are going to work on the Loopy Lou design we started at the weekend workshop.
So that's all from me for a bit. Time to get some serious stitching done. Have a good week everyone and thanks for reading. xx