Okay here were my April goals:
1. Finish page 4 of HAED Dreaming Mermaid (I will, I will, I will!!) I did I did I did Yay
2. Finish Cheryl's Bouquet (easy this one, I know I can do this) I also did Yay yay!
3. No new starts (this may be a bit more difficult) Okay so I did a bscornu for Louanne:( only a little thing!
4. Work on Twilight Shimmer for the SAL Yep did this one too!!!
So a very positive month stitch wise for me! So for May here we go:
1. Work on Twilight Shimmer for the SAL.
2. Do at least two motifs on Patchwork. I haven't touched her for a while.
3. Work on "I am Half Sick of Shadows"
4. Start page 5 HAED Dreaming Mermaid.
5. Have a new start - not decided which one yet!! This will keep you guessing.
As you can see I am being very indefinite in my goals. I don't want to put too much pressure on myself this month but want to feel like I have achieved something.
Also, got a call from Kate at Thread Bear - that girl is such a star! - the missing NPIs have been sent and she will post them tomorrow. She said she is also awaiting the next Loose Feathers - can't wait!
Also, got the gift of Stitching mag today oh so many goodies in there to stitch. Love love love it!
Thanks to everyone who commented on my Cheryl's bouquet. It means a lot. Still trying to catch up with blog posts. If I have missed anyone, please remind me as I have still not got this google reader / blogroll thing sorted out and still my list gets longer and longer!
Happy stitching all, xx