Friday, September 11, 2015

Nan's Garden Finished!

Just a very quick post as it is Friday night and I am super tired but I had to share my finish. The photo isn't great but you get the idea. 

I was stitching this design for my Mum as her name is Nan and she is the most terrific gardener. I thought it was just right for her.
Nan's Garden
Just Nan
Fabric - 28ct Lambswool Linen
Threads - DMC
Beads - Mill Hill


My intention was to just get a couple more rows done this month but I have actually finished her. I am so pleased and can't wait to get her framed. Will have more pics soon. 


21 comments:

Marilyn said...

So pretty!
And how perfect for your Mom.
Marilyn

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Very beautiful, Hazl! Can't wait to see what frame you pick!

VeggieMummy said...

It's gorgeous - your mum will be so pleased. The more you look at it, the more you see - I'm especially fond of the tortoises and hedgehogs. Have a good weekend.xx

Mrs Milkybar Kid said...

Such a beautiful finish Hazel, I'm sure your Mum will be thrilled with it 💜!

Poppypatchwork said...

Your mum will love it, nice stitching.

Gillie said...

Perfect! Well done on the finish, love the colours.

Vickie said...

Oh it is lovely. And a beautiful way to honor your mother.

Nicola said...

Very pretty Hazel!

Shirlee said...

Congratulations! It looks lovely : )

Margaret said...

It's absolutely gorgeous! Your mum will love it!!

Angela said...

Beautiful design and immaculate stitching.

stitchersanon said...

Beautiful. Very nice.

Christine said...

That is beautiful

cathymk said...

Beautiful stitching - a lovely finish.

Marie said...

Congrats on a beautiful finish. I'm sure your Mom will love it.

Julie said...

Very pretty, a lovely finish

Brigitte said...

This was a great design to stitch for your mom. I stitched it a couple of years ago and it was so much fun. I just love JN's band samplers.

Sally said...

I love your finish for your Mum. So pretty and perfect Hazel.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Gorgeous finish. Such a pretty design and perfect for your mum.

Angela said...

Congrats on the lovely finish!

Mary E.Dadds said...

Just found your Blog,I hope you haven't decided to discountinue it.
Looking forward to seeing that beautiful Autume colored Blanket.