Tuesday, February 14, 2012

WIPocalypse February update

Finally, I have something to share for the WIPocalypse for this month. I am so pleased that I have actually managed to finish something! As you know from my last post, I have been very busy with my exchange piece I have been working on and this got sent out today so I will be able to reveal that once the recipient gets it. I didn't think I would have any time left to stitch on anything else but I got busy with the Here We Come Wassailing by Shakespeare's Peddler and now it is finished! I think this is my first finish of this year - not counting the exchange piece. So here it is:





Such a pleasure to stitch on. I have decided to sell the pattern and threads - limited edition Sampler Threads from The Gentle Art which came with the kit. There is ample thread to do this chart several times over. Lots and lots of thread! If anyone is interested please email me at hazelhenry @ hotmail . com (omit spaces) - first come first served. I am selling it for $18 + $1 towards pnp. I take Paypal.

Thanks for looking in on me. 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

36 comments:

Margaret said...

Beautiful finish! Congratulations!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

It is a very pretty finish Hazel :)

Cole said...

Lovely finish Hazel :)

Annette-California said...

Very pretty sampler. The beads on your scissor fob are beautiful.
Annette - California

Deb said...

Very sweet finish Hazel!!

Elisa said...

Gorgeous finish Hazel xx

Siobhán said...

Congratulations on the finish, Hazel!

Anonymous said...

Hi

just found your blog.

Your finish is beautiful, the colours are lovely.

geeky Heather said...

Congratulations on the finish; it's lovely!

Carol said...

Really lovely.
Carol xx

Anneke said...

I'm sorry I didn't read about your worries earlier! I'll think of your family in my prayers.
Lovely finish! I love this piece.

cucki said...

very sweet finish..well done xx

Deborah said...

Wonderful finish!@

Mylene said...

A beautiful finsh, Hazel!!

Happy Valentine's!!

Ruth said...

Congrats on a lovely finish, Hazel!

Lesleyanne said...

Congrats on a lovely finish.

Mel said...

Lovely! :)

Katrina said...

Pretty finish!!!!

natalysneedle said...

Beautiful finish Hazel!

Kathy A. said...

Congratulations on your first WIPocalypse finish.

Hillery said...

Beautiful, Hazel. Hopefully I will have my finish soon. Hope you are well, and happy.

Louise said...

Beautiful Hazel!! Check my blog..and you will see...you have won my giveaway!! :)
I will email you...

:)
Louise xx

barbara said...

It's a beautiful finish, Hazel - congratulations!

Julie said...

Congrats on a super finish Hazel, lovely colours in this one.

Margaret said...

Congratulations on your first WIPocalypse finish. It is very pretty.

stitchersanon said...

A wonderful finish..well worth a happy dance!

Shelleen said...

Very pretty.

Stitchabilities said...

Well done on your finish!!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

beautiful finish :D

Catherine said...

Very sweet finish!

Carol said...

Wonderful finish, Hazel--congratulations :)

Sally said...

That is absolutely gorgeous Hazel.

Hope you are doing OK.

Sharon said...

It's a beautiful finish!

Joysze said...

Hazel, congrats on the finish. It looks great!! :D

Giovanna said...

Congrats on the pretty finish!

Amy said...

Love your site, from one cross stitching to another. :) Amy