Thursday, September 13, 2007

Update

Here's a quick update on Twilight Shimmer after the SAL this month. You can really see her face coming along on this one. Just got to do the eye!
September SAL

I have just finished all the stitching for my redwork exchange and now just need to finish it. I have mostly finished it but need something which I am waiting for in the post before I can completely finish it. I have half done the Harvest exchange but still awaiting more goods in the post before I can do the other half.

I am now starting back on Dreaming Mermaid which is a bit of a pain as it's 2 threads over 1 on 25 count and hurts my fingers a bit doing it. I really need to get both these HAEDS out of the way and finished before this baby comes!

I willl try and catch up with blog reading tonight. Sorry if I haven't commented in a while. Too busy stitching!! xx

26 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

She looks gorgeous!!!!

cathymk said...

She's looking amazing Hazel!

AnnMcD said...

Fantastic work Hazel!

Sharon said...

She is looking beautiful! How are you feeling?

Barbara J said...

You're doing great. These HAED pieces are tough. I have read that some stitchers use tent stitch instead of xs, perhaps on 28ct, 2/1. What are your views? I am thinking of starting My Sweet Rose by John Waterhouse, just a little unsure how to go about it :)

Sally said...

She is looking stunning Hazel.

Louanne said...

Hazel, Twilight is looking gorgeous!!! Great work!

Cheryl said...

This wip looks beautiful Hazel!
Its amazing how much stitching you can get done when you stay off the computer eh?!!
Thanks again for the biscornu...its my first one and its so beautifully stitched and finished!

Michelle said...

She's gorgeous! Congrats on the progress!

Von said...

Great work, Hazel! Wish I could say I've been too busy stitching. :( Gotta do something about that this weekend.

Carla said...

It's looking wonderful!!!

Susan said...

Wow-she looks lovely! This is a favorite chart of mine, can't wait to see more!

http://suequeblue.wordpress.com/

Samantha said...

She's beautiful Hazel! :o)

Jenn said...

She's beautiful!

Ranae said...

She is looking beautiful!!

Margaret said...

'Twilight Shimmer' looks wonderful Hazel.
Your daughter looks so cute in her school uniform. Is she enjoying the new school year?

Lennu said...

She's looking wonderful! The colours are so beautiful.

Wendy said...

Wow - how stunning she is!

Stephanie said...

Absolutely marvellous, you've done a brilliant job Hazel!

Dani - tkdchick said...

She's so pretty!

jane said...

That is BEAUTIFUL stitching!

Lisa said...

She's looking great, you're making good progress.
Looking forward to seeing another pic of Dreaming Mermaid, I just love that design.

Dawn B. said...

She is very pretty and you are doing great work.

Carol said...

Hazel, Twilight Shimmer is just beautiful!

stitcherw said...

Twilight Shimmer is looking wonderful, the colors in this one are gorgeous.
Sue

Aussie Stitcher said...

She is looking great, HAED are alot of work but I think that the effort will be worth it in the long run.