Since I lost my stitching mojo I thought I'd do something small and finish it into a needlebook. I spent some time thinking about the best way to finish it and this is the result. I am quite impressed with myself as I also did a back to it and worked out the lettering for "needles". Also I did lazy daisies instead of personalising it which also is quite a new stitch for me. You know that I am not the most confident person at finishing and corners are sepecially hard but I think it has turned out okay. The felt was difficult to cut and stitch too.
The chart is a freebie from Chartmakers and can be found here
Happy stitching everyone, thanks for reading. xx