Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I am Half Sick of Shadows

So here is I am Half Sick of Shadows - Waterhouse. I have now completed 4 pages of this design after I had put it down for a year. It is from a company called Pomegranite needlework company which sadly is no more. The chart is 49 pages in total and I am stitching it on 16 count aida. This was before I discovered stitching over 1 on 25 count. However, saying that, this is a dream to stitch. Soo easy to see where you are up to and you never get lost in the tiny confetti of 25 count. The needle goes through easily too. I think on my next HAED I may do a QS on 18 or 20 count aida. I had a look at some of the pieces done on various counts and I think they all look marvellous!

I have yet to start Stairway to Dreams - Wall, Twighlight Shimmer QS - Anderson, and Mushroom Fairy QS- CCKUIK. Where will I get the time????

1 comment:

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said...

Oh, My Gosh! I love it! It's looking beautiful, Hazel! Half Sick of Shadows is on my Wish List along with The Accolade and a few others I found by Golden Kite... I can't wait to follow your progress on this one! :-)

I enjoyed wandering around your blog... your stitching is lovely and you have some beautiful finishes!

Thanks for stopping by my blog... and I've added you to my list of fave blogs as well! :-)